Make that money and let’s not watch it burn! By burn, I mean by spending it. And if you are going to spend, be frugal. It’s not that hard with the apps we listed below for general shopping and groceries. You’re not going to get rich off of these savings, but with a 20 bucks here and a 5 bucks there…sounds like a great way to catch some money back during the year.
Mobile Apps that Give You Money
The apps below are mainly for when you shop for groceries. I know! Shopping…groceries. What are we turning into? But it’s necessary if you want to start cutting down on your going-out-to-eat bill. These apps will let you choose grocery items from a list that they have (changes each week) and then once you buy them, they’ll give you an amount back.
- Ibotta – Has a lot of different grocery stores that you can choose different items from
- MobiSave – Make sure you select the items you want before you shop, it won’t process properly if you try to buy and then click the items after you shop.
- Checkout 51 – Has a select listing that you should check every week with no specific store selection
General Shopping Apps
If you shop online, what have you been doing with your life if you haven’t been using these? Get your money back! Well, a portion of it.
- Ebates – Get some money back on lot of online retailers like H&M, Target, Amazon, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and so many more.
- RetailMeNot – Online and in-store coupon app – if there are coupons, people will find them and post them here. It’s so nifty to save, and it’ll send you notifications if you’re in an area that has a sale/coupons! For the win!
- SnipSnap – Mobile coupons galore!
- Cartwheel and Target Mobile – Don’t sleep on Tarjay’s apps. Depending on the season, you can get additional amounts off of clothes, household products, make up, shoes, and food that has already been discounted. Once there was a 20% coupon on clearance…20% off of an already posted 70%? It doesn’t take a genius to rack in on those savings.
Do you have any other apps you use to save money on the go? Tell us about them down below in the comments or tell us about the ones which were terrible/awesome for you and why the mania should be embraced or avoided by us other Millennials.